*Pokes head out of the ground*
Did you miss me?
I’m guessing not, but I’m back with an extra post anyways! I was tagged by LIFE IN A BLOGSHELL back in March (DON’T KILL ME! I KNOW I’M LATE!), and just got around to doing it, so let’s not waste any more time.
Oh, I should also mention that this tag was created by Just Call Me Elm Or Something, so a little shout out for her.
The Tag’s Rules:
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2. Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little-known that you think makes you up as a person.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
4. You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5. After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Unique Things About Me
- I have a crooked ring finger on my right hand.
- I fluently speak 2 (actual) languages: Arabic and English; I also count Moroccan as a language event hough it’s not really a language, but still. I’m also okay at French ( *pulls out my two DELF diplomas nonchalantly )
- I have an unhealthy obsession with anything Austrailian.
- I love hugging but don’t really do it that often. Also, I hate it when people come up to me and hug me out of nowhere.
- I’m an avid reader. I’ve read about 150 books up till now.
- I love sloths. I have nothing else to say.
- I’m half Moroccan.
- My favorite band of all time is 5sos (5 seconds of summer) followed by BVB (Black Veil Brides) as a close second.
- My dad’s a pilot, so I’ve been traveling for as long as I can remember.
- My bad habits include: cracking my knuckles and swearing profusely.
- My biggest pet peeve is the sound of a retractable pen clicking over and over.
- I really like horror movies. The gorier the better.
- Although my music taste usually consists of rock and pop-punk, I enjoy a bit of jazz here and there.
- My all time favorite book is Looking For Alaska by John Green, and I’ve read it 3 times to this date, and plan on reading it again soon.http://littlebeautyblogxo.com/
- Tears will be spilled when I watch Mulan or The Lion King. It’s just a fact.
- I’m really bad at coming up with facts about myself.
- The Paige-Turner
- Studyrella (<=== She’s a new study blogger, make sure to check her out!)
- little beauty blog xo
- Music By Mollie
- asfa aftab writes
- One Fall Out At The Disco (<=== Absolutely love your blog url and title
- Normal People Miss Out (You’re one of my new favorite bloggers! ily!)
- Kimi Reads and Writes
- Holly’s Mind Palace (another new blog! Go show her some love! She has similar content to me if you’re into that!)