Hey, guys! Today, I’m back with a classic RMAI post for you!
A 10 Songs I’m Loving at the Moment post!
I feel like I haven’t posted one of these in a while, plus they’re like a little bit fo a break for me too.
There have been some really exciting releases recently, and I’ll get to that in this post too, so keep reading to see my recommendations.
- Girls Talk Boys by 5 Seconds of Summer ( I will have a little fangirl/gush about this song at the end, so skip to there if you want to check out what I think about that particular song)
- Dear Mom & Dad by Us The Duo
- Live Alone and Like It by Cyrille Aimée
- About Time by Elliot Moss
- Thirteen by Elliott Smith
- Bounce by BOYFRIEND
- High by Porches
- Calling by Lewis Watson
- Sober by Blink 182
- Wait ‘Till the Morning by Frightened Rabbit
Okay. 5sos. Ghost Busters. Film Soundtrack. Awesomeness. New music.
I’m dead. Just dead. Why do they always have to make music that messes with my feelings?
If you guys haven’t listened to this song, I’ll give you a little brief summary, because I’m thinking of writing a whole review post about it.
The song got leaked. But I waited for it to come out on the original date. The song came out. I listened to it. I cried. I put it on repeat. Now there’s a music video coming out.
That’s all I’m saying till the review, which will hopefully come out by the time August rolls in.
Much love, Rawan …