Hello, and welcome to another 10 Songs I’m Loving at the Moment post!
I feel like I haven’t posted one of these in a while, so I just kinda decided I would give you another one!
And I also wanted to say thank you for 4,000+ views! I seriously love you guys!
- Can I Be Close 2U by Tsöf
- Vor í Vaglaskógi by Kaleo (it’s in a different language, but it’s so good!)
- Kill Me Baby by SUNDRONES
- When It Comes to Us (feat. Ritual) by Frances
- Spirits by The Strumbellas
- Song For Isabelle by Pierce the Veil (HELL YEAH! THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER!)
- Bored To Death by Blink-182 (Oh my dear lord! New music from Blink! Save me!)
- Leave a Message by Gnash
- Hysteria by Muse
- Swear Jar (Again) by Milk Teeth
I also just wanted to mention that 5sos (5 seconds of summer for all the people who live under rocks) are releasing a new single in the new Ghostbusters movie. So go preorder it!
I was gonna put it on the list, even though I didn’t even listen to it (I’m sure I’ll 100% love it!)
Much love, Rawan …