Hey, beautiful! Today, I’m going to be doing another music tag!
Literally, the tag’s name is Another Music Tag.
I thought the questions were pretty fun, so I decided to just write a post about it!
I hope you like reading my answers, and tell me in the comments if you’re gonna do it on your blog so I can check it out!
1. Favourite band/artist you’re enjoying at the moment?
I guess I’m gonna go with Set It Off. Jana, my best friend, recommended a couple songs from their album, and since then I’ve been hooked!
2. One band that you always come back to?
Its either gonna be 5 Seconds of Summer or Black Veil Brides.
3. Favourite movie soundtrack?
Is this even a question?! AHH! Totally Harry Potter, all of them are just amazing!
4. What is/are your favourite song(s) of all time?
This is by far the hardest question to answer! If you’ve been reading my blgo for a while, you know I’m a music addict, and this question is like choosing my favourote strand of hair on my head -just impossible!
But if you want to know, then you can check out my music category, where I mention some of my favourite songs at the moment.
5. Most embarrassing song on your ITunes?
I guess I’m gonna go with I 22 by Taylor Swift. I’m not really the type to listen to any pop/country songs so this is just out of place when you look at my music library.
6. Top 3 played songs on your ITunes?
Mrs. All American by 5 Seconds of Summer is my most played song with 1,687 plays (wow!), and then I Miss You by Blink 182 with 1, 363 plays, and then The Legacy by Black Veil Brides with 1,286 plays.
7. Favourite concert you attended?
I have yet to you go to a live concert 😦
8. Most underrated musician in your opinion?
I have a post listing my favourite underrated artists which you can read if you want.
8. Favourite quote or song lyric?
Way to many to choose! AHH!
‘Wild and running for one reason, they can’t stop us from our freedom,’ from Rebel Love Song by Black Veil Brides.
‘The blood in my veins is made up of mistakes, lets forget who we are and dive in to the dark’ from Jet Black Heart by 5 Seconds of Summer.
Those are the two I can think of right now, but I have a shit ton, so look out for a post on that!
9. The Beatles or The Stones?
10. Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin?
11. First album you ever bought?
I’m pretty sure it was Blink-182’s self titled album.
12. Favourite album of all time?
HA! You think I’m gonna answer this one😂
13. Do you play any instruments?
I know a bit of guitar. See how I said bit?
14. In your mind, when you’re playing this instrument, do you pretend to be anyone else?
I pretend to be me, the real me, and not the one anyone sees…
15. On a scale of 1-10, how cool do you think Iggy Pop is, or was?
I don’t know who that is😁
16. If you had to be a groupie/roadie for any band, which band would you choose?
***cough*** 5sos ***cough***
17. When did you last air guitar?
Like a couple hours ago😋
18. When was the last time you danced by yourself alone like an idiot?
😬A couple minutes ago…
19. On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at dancing?
Like -100. I’m a horrible dancer😂
20. On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at dancing while wasted?
I’m straight edge, soo…
21. Do you share your musical taste with your parents?
No! 😂They like Arabic classical music, and I like pop-punk, rock, and alternative…😬
22. 3 favourite music genres?
Rock, pop-punk, alternative
24. Which decade you wish you grew up in, so you could’ve lived through that generation of music?
I wish I grew up in the late 1980’s. Most of the good rock music was created in that period.
25. Favourite guilty pleasure music/artist?
I guess I’m gonna go with Kane Brown.
Much love, Rawan <3…