Hey, beautiful! I’m back today, with a music tag/questionnaire .
I found this on someone’s blog a while ago, but I forgot who it was, so sorry.
If you created this tag, tell me in the comments so I can give you credit. But now on to the questions.
- What song is stuck in your head right now? Do you like it?
Inside Out by Made Violent. I love it; I’ve been really into Made Violent the past couple weeks, and just AHH! Amazing song.
- If you broke into song right now, what would you be singing?
I would sing Permanent Vacation by 5 Seconds of Summer. That’s just an all around great pick me up song.
- What are you listening to right now? If you’re not listening to music, what would you be listening to?
I am listening to Digital Demons by Consider Me Dead
- What’s your current favourite or favourite song?
If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I’m a music addict, so I never really have a favourite, but you can check out my music posts, to see what I’m loving at the moment.
- What’s your favourite Disney song?
…I don’t know. I know this is bad, but I don’t even remember the last time I watched a Disney movie, but I’m going to go with You Can Fly from Peter Pan.
- Who’s your favourite artist?
AHH! I can’t! I have so many! Ben Howard, Ed Shereen, James Bay, Brayton Bowman, Halsey, Passenger, and SO MANY MORE!
- What’s your favourite band?
This one is impossible. period. I can’t choose. I have like a hundred. But my main fandoms are the 5sos fam (5 Seconds of Summer), and the BVB Army (Black Veil Brides). I think I’m going to be doing a whole post on my favourite bands one day, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
- What are 3 songs you would play at a party?
The Rock Show by Blink 182, Angel Blue by Greenday, Emperor’s New Clothes by Panic! at the Disco (and if I can add one more, I would add Destorya by My Chemical Romance.
- What are 3 songs you would play on a road trip?
Can’t Sleep Love by Penatonix, Feel by Sleeping with Sirens, Someone New by Hozier
- What are 3 songs you can’t resist singing along to?
Die for you by Black Veil Brides, First Date by Blink 182, Fly Away by 5 Seconds of Summer.
- What are 3 songs you would recommend to friends right now?
Don’t You Ever Forget About Me by Sleeping with Sirens, Heavy Handed by James Bay, Invisible by 5 Seconds of Summer.
- What is your favourite album right now?
I have been obsessed with Sounds Good Feels Good by 5 Seconds of Summer, even if it came out like a month ago. I have been waiting so long for the boys to release their new album, AND HERE IT IS!